Friday, March 30, 2007

Equal Opportunity...

It's long been my opinion that both major American political parties are populated by narcisists with borderline sociopathic tendencies and useful idiots (to borrow a term from the bolsheviks) who are controlled by powerful and, sometimes, evil men collectively forming a political class hell bent on personal glorification over the promotion of the American republican ideal. During the Bush 43 administration I ( and I would imagine many other anti-establishmentarians) briefly turned pro-Democrat as a reflexive response to the abject corruption AND incompetance of the current manifestation of the Republication party. One could applaud the Bush II administration for achieving excellence in corruption and launching a new level of corruption simultaneously, but I digress.

The main stream media's recent overt promotion of two closet corporatist Democrats (Clinton and Obama) over genuine progressives (Kucinich and possibly Edwards) has forced me to re-examine my positions and so while doing some research for the PLF I came accross the quotes I link to below.

I now officially return to my traditional belief system, proposing that the (R)'s and (D)'s are equally reprehensible, with the caveat that the Bush administration is neither (R) or conservative in any intellectually consistent sense. They should more likely be described as an unholy union of dominionists and neo-feudalists and therefore I plan to continue my unabashed criticism thereof.

http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

xoxo

No comments: